Hosted by: South Hutchinson Fire Dept.
Location: HCC Fire Science 3211 East 4th, Hutchinson, KS
Saturday, May 21
- Pump Operations (8 hrs)
- Haz Mat Awareness for 1st Responders (8 hrs)
- FRA with Lisa Collette (8 hrs)
- Firefighter Safety and Survival (4 hrs) - AM
- Ground Ladders and Knots (4 hrs) - PM
Sunday, May 22
- Fire Streams and Hose Practices (4 hrs)
- Small Engine Company Operations (4 hrs)
- Forcible Entry (4 hrs)
- Burn Trailer in the afternoon
In order to attend, please register here, and fill out this release of liability form and bring it with you to the training.