KSFFA Membership LEVELS
- KSFAA Department Membership - $50 per year, expires Jan. 1 each year
Remember to send your current fire department roster to Zach Golemboski, KSFFA Secretary
--Download dues statement with roster form here.
- KSFFA Individual Membership - $10 per year, expires Jan. 1 each year
You can join or renew online. See our online form for details.
KSFFA Membership Add-On Options
- KSFAA Firewire Subscription - $4 per firefighter on your department.
Fire Chief and FRA Secretary/Treasurer receives a free Firewire.
- NVFC Membership - $18 per firefighter on your department for annual membership. Fire Chief must enroll all members on the fire department for this special price.
NVFC All-State Member Benefits
The National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC) is now offering a special membership to you through the Kansas State Firefighters Association. This membership provides you with the opportunity to join the NVFC at the discounted rate of $18 per person while taking advantage of all of the NVFC's extraordinary benefits. The benefits include:
- A subscription to the NVFC e-newsletter, Dispatch
- $10,000 AD&D insurance policy
- Member access to NVFC web site and resources
- Personalized membership card
- Periodic NVFC News Alert e-blasts
- NVFC e-updates, which include NVFC, Heart Healthy and Fire Corps
- Training webinars such as Grant Writing and Recruitment & Retention
- Complimentary copies of NVFC resources and manuals
- Discount on NVFC publications and materials
- Eligibility to join the Firemen's Association of the State of New York (FASNY) Federal Credit Union
- Discounts on tickets, restaurants, clothing, and more through Working Advantage
- Waived application fee and 10% tuition discount through CSU
- Discount on dress uniforms from Lighthouse Uniform Company
- Discounted registration to trade shows from Firehouse Events
- Free enrollment, fitness assessment, fit kit and discount on monthly dues through SNAP Fitness
- Discount on background screenings through IntelliCorp for fire department recruits
For more information, please contact Zach Golemboski, KSFFA secretary at email@example.com.